Contemporary fashion, beauty and lifestyle retailer Zazaii is set to launch their full service Beauty Rooms with a week long beauty fest from Tuesday the 6th to Sunday the 11th of September 2016.
ZAZAII’s new beauty rooms will include 6 hair stations, a dedicated wash room, 2 manicure and pedicure stations, an in-house makeup studio as well as a products bar featuring top Nigerian beauty brands in the hair and skin range.
The launch will feature a range of activities which will include hair and beauty activations, and also welcome a range of influencers from beauty, wellness, fashion, media and more.
There will also be giveaways from top beauty influencers such as Nicole of thenicolecode.com and Ezinne of http://www.beautyinlagos.com who will be giving away fantastic beauty offers throughout the week.
Activities taking place during the course of the week are as follows:
· Wednesday 7th September – *Makeup Activation* – Art of Strobing with Lillian Paul; Learn how to achieve the perfect brows with Glamazing by Adeshewa; Highlight, Contour and illuminate with Anita Brows
· Thursday 8th September – *Hair Experience* – Hairven, Faith History: “Why I haven’t relaxed my hair in 20 years.”; Hairven “Brand Presentation and Live Tutorial”; Kui Care, “All you need to know about protective styling”.
· Friday 9th September TGIF Beauty in Lagos Manicures, Le Chat X Zazaii
· Saturday 10th September – The Beauty Reports at Zazaii
· Sunday 11th September – Final day Zazaii Beauty Room Launch Party
ZAZAII is located at 36 Balarabe Musa Crescent, Off Samuel Manuwa Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
For more information please contact email@example.com or follow @experiencezazaii on Instagram.